Revelation of The Valley Heart: Birthing Love


Wei Wei Chan


As the deer pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God.

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?

Psalm 42: 1-2


The Valley season is usually viewed to be a difficult and challenging process.

It can feel like a lemon being squeezed out dry. 

You are sour on the inside and you feel exhausted.

Emotionally, physically and spiritually exhausting. 

Mind can be filled with many low thoughts.

During these walks through these tight, difficult spots in life,

The common temptations we usually face during these difficult times usually goes like this:

 "God feels so far away."

 Or "Where are you God? What are you doing? What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

So many temptations will fly like fiery darts at us to say "It's easier to give up! You can quit and do something else."

Oh and don't get me started on the doubts.

But imagine you are in the middle of the valley of these two mountains.

You can't see anything except rocks. And small glimpse of the sky. It is dark and very uncomfortable.

The spiritual warfare also intensify. And you may feel tempted to hide in the midst of it all.

But if you stay there, you won't go anywhere.


I felt the Lord was sharing to His beloved people who are going through the valley Season:

"In the very place of the valley, where the path feels very narrow and difficult to walk.

Do not be afraid. I am the closest to you. 

My heart is narrowing its focus on you.

As it is doing so, it is also pruning away branches in your heart that are not fruitful.

Parts of your heart that still needs to be sheared to the fullest of who I created you to be in Christ.

The pure new life that I gave you, that is inside of you, I increase.

The Abraham's Seed that is still growing within you. (Galatians 3:19)

As you walk through this valley of Shadow of death.

Your old wine skins is being shed off as you are being tapered in My love,

That is only through the narrow path.

The old and deadly things cannot come with you to the new place I am taking you.

Let those old things pass away. 

The hurts, the pain, the bitterness, sin, and pride.

As you walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death,

The life of Christ inside of you manifests.

Every distractions and things that have been keeping you away from the life that I have given you,

Will be removed as you surrender these things through the walk.

I am with you all the way. You may not feel Me, but I am with You.

The rocks in the valley, will remind You of My faithfulness.

For I am Your Rock, the foundation of your life."

 

 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
    and saves the crushed in spirit.

(Psalm 34:18)

A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.  Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.

(John 16:21-22)  

 

Instead of feeling squeezed by death,

I felt like a narrowing squeezed of God's love.

As I began to filter through the stumbling blocks in my heart,

He exchanges it with His drops of healing and restoration.

God's love becomes a concentrated focus.

Zooming all His love and focus on my heart.

Chipping the blocks of lies.

My heart begins to reciprocate fully on Him. 

Birthing the new life and love of Christ within me.

And as His life increases...HALLELUJAH!

What joy to see Jesus' life manifest in and through me.

To see His goodness and Spirit manifest to many others!

The Kingdom of God advance!

So I rejoice in Him! Even if the flesh is dying.

My Spirit inside has only started on the feast with the Lover of My soul.

Our everlasting love. 

Jesus' life and love within.


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for You are with me;

Your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

  You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows. 

(Psalm 23:4-5) 

 

 

 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—  always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.  For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.  So then death is working in us, but life in you.

(2 Corinthians 4: 8-12) 



Thank you Lord for showing me this revelation of the Valley Season.

It's all about You. Your life increase inside of us.

Thank you for giving Your life for us Lord.

That You Yourself Lord Jesus, walked through the Ultimate Valley of Calvary first!

To reach for our hearts.

To demonstrate Your Great Love towards us.

That You gone ahead of us, You gone before us Lord.

To save us and bring us closer to You.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

Thank you for bringing my heart closer to Yours.

As You revealed how You taper yours to mine.

 My Spirit says,

"Yes Lord, for life to death I say I do! I do! 

As I take this step towards You,

You lift up the veil of my heart.

United as one with the kiss of the Holy Spirit.

 Now in eternity, never apart.

We become One in Spirit and Mind.

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgScwwk_GCw

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments