Adventure with Abba God: Encouragement in the Midst of an Affliction/Attack

 I felt in my heart to share this adventurous journey that God has completely revealed while I'm in the process of a storm. May this bring enlightenment and encouragement and joy in the midst of longsuffering.

 


 

----

January 16, 2022

It was probably only 4 hours later, did I had my time with the Lord that I woke up with an attack from the enemy. This heavy oppressive feeling on my head and chest. 

At this point, it probably has been over 30 times that this has already happened for the past while. It was something I've been wrestling with. But every morning God has given me victory over it.

Today, I started my morning in prayer and praise God, deliverance has happened. However, I  began seeking the Lord on this issue. 

"Father God, this has been way too long now. What is the scheme of the enemy? What is all of this...it seems to happen all the time, what is going on?"

I noticed I began to feel tempted to be discouraged and frustrated. Calming myself down in the moment, I began to seek Abba again.

"Father God, I'm sorry. I trust You. Thank you~ You have been so good to me. Literally few hours AGO! Yeah ONLY FEW HOURS AGO!!!!  But Father I seek wisdom. What do You want me to do at this moment in regards to this issue?"

In the still small, yet affirming voice, My loving Heavenly Father responded, "Rest."

It gave me so much comfort and peace in that moment. I can relax in my Heavenly Father's presence. I began to feel the Lord's embrace around me. (💕) <3 He is sooo good!!!

I began thanking Him for His great love that in the midst of the storm and affliction, He got me. " Abba!!! Jesus!! Thank you!!! This scheme of the enemy might have been coming at me over and over. BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! They might come at me with their secret schemes...arrows..."

And suddenly the Holy Spirit began reminding me of a scripture...(though I actually don't remember where it was in the bible, but I remember read it before)

"That's right! Yes! devil! You might come at me many times already THOUGH the enemy may come at me with his schemes, he may attempt to shoot at me with his secret arrows. But..but GOD!!!!! You will shoot back at them with their arrows! in Jesus name!" 


Annnnnnnd I was off to church service. I was talking to God, and prayed His will be done. Upon arrival, I noticed there was trail of hearts in the snow as I was walking towards the entrance of the building. God <3

 


The worship already began, and they were singing, "See the Victory". I didn't see it at the time, but now as I am typing this, I realized my Heavenly Father was declaring victory. Because the song continues to sing "Battle belongs"-Phil Wickham, the lyrics literally sang:

 "When all I see is the battle, You see the victory. 

When all I see is a mountain, You see the mountain moved.

"And as I walk through the shadow Your love surrounds me 

There’s nothing to fear now 

For I am safe with You.

 

 

 The Pastor began preaching a message, it was entitled:

"When You are under attack" 


Me:  -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INNER EXPLOSION OF AWE AND WONDER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS FATHERGOD!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- 

 

The Pastor began sharing points we need to know when we are under attack during spiritual warfare. He opened up to the scripture Psalm 64:1-10

Hear my voice, O God, in my meditation;
Preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret plots of the wicked,
From the rebellion of the workers of iniquity 

Who sharpen their tongue like a sword,
And bend their bows to shoot their arrowsbitter words, That they may shoot in secret at the blameless;
Suddenly they shoot at him and do not fear.

 

 

Another explosion of PRAISE happened in my inner being.


 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow;
Suddenly they shall be wounded.
Vs. 7-8

 

HAAALLLLEEEJAHHHHH!! I was tearing up, and laughing at this point. THIS IS WHO GOD IS! THE GOD who heard me pray that pray in the secret place, has completely worked this this service out. GLORY TO GOD! TRULY HOW WONDERFULLY PERSONAL GOD IS!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WHO LOVES US SO MUCH ! THE GOD WHO GIVES US VICTORY! 

So He will make them stumble over their own tongue;
All who see them shall flee away. 

 

Oh My Lord God! OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WHO SEES EVERY DETAIL!


But not only that, the Pastor ended the message with a prophetic word. He shared that he was in prayer for the church and he specifically saw Jesus giving the church a Hug. He was embracing the church as all of these arrows were flying at her. But the arrows were bouncing off Jesus back.   

 

This morning I felt the Lord's embrace. That's what it was all about. 

I wanted to cry (probably again as I am typing this).

 


  When you are in Jesus arms, no matter what comes in our way, you are safe. 

That was also in the song.

Where God's love surrounds us while we are in the midst of it all.

(Every step of the way - like the trail of hearts that He demonstrated in the snow)

His love is always there for you and I. His love is constant, and everlasting. Walking together with God in love, as we will see the fruition of the victory unfold.

That was what happened this morning.

There was so much more that happened but I wanted to write this as an encouragement to anyone who is in the process of a storm, an affliction. Behold, in Jesus, you are safe in His arms. You already have victory. The enemy may try all his ways to attack the bride of Christ,

but watch as our MIGHTY GOD, our mighty Father, our Warrior KING JESUS establish His victory in and through us. Let us continue to stand strong in the power of His might.


 All men shall fear,
And shall declare the work of God;
For they shall wisely consider His doing.

 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and trust in Him.
And all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 64: 9-10

AMEN!

 There is always Hope in Christ. Because He is the Living Hope and Glory.

 

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
Isaiah 43:2

 

Loved in the midst of Storm.

 

 




 


Comments