"I am willing" Comic Launched

I was on a video call meeting with my team members from church and I remember my Pastor began speaking words of encouragement for the "crisis" we all are facing this season. He mentioned how in mandarin, the word "Crisis" meant "danger" and "opportunity" as well. That in the midst of danger, there are opportunities to bring out the Kingdom of God. As he was sharing this, repeatedly sharing the word "Crisis", I couldn't help but hear "Christ is".

That in the middle of crisis, the storms of life, "Christ is" there. "Christ is" to me, sounds like  "I AM", which is another name for God Almighty. As if He already covered the "Crisis" with His glorious name.

This comic was inspired by a vision of how far the Lord is willing to come. 
My hope is that may you see a new light, a new angle of Christ's love for you. Or be reminded of His love for you! :)

As we are drawing near the Passover period during this 'crisis' time, let us remember who "Christ is".

* 

Comments