Simply

 I just want to say I love You Lord.

I love You Lord.

I love You Lord.

Thank you ~ Thank you~ Thank you Lord.


 

Inexpressible love that cannot be uttered. 

Yet, choking up the overflowing streams of unfathomable depths of Your heart Lord.


 

                        主啊我赞美你,                         
"Lord, I praise You"

 因为你拣选了我.

Because You have chosen me.


在这茫茫的人海中 ,

In the midst of the vast sea of people,

是你把我找索.

It is You that looks for me.


主啊我赞美你,

Lord, I praise You

因为你爱了我,

Because You loved me,

你的爱充满整个宇宙,

Your love fills the whole universe,

充满整个山河;

fills the whole mountains and rivers;
 

你的爱曾拯救多少人,

how many people have been saved by Your love,  

你的爱曾激励我们去生活.

and your love has inspired us to live.

 

谁不向你屈身下拜,

Who will not bow down to you,

谁不向你高唱赞歌.

 who will not sing praises to you.

我们伟大的神啊,

Our great God, 

我们伟大的上帝!

our Great God!

是你把我们从尘土中高举,

You lifted us up from the dust,

把我们从尘土中高举.

 and lifted us up from the dust.

说不尽你的慈爱,唱不尽你的公义,

Cannot express enough of Your affections and cannot sing enough about your righteousness.

在这广阔的大地上,

In this vast land, 

谁不感谢赞美你?

who doesn't thank you and praise you?

 

 



 

Comments